Install Matlab could be tedious due to lousy information than we can found on the web. In this post, we’ll tell you how to install Matlab in an easy and fast way. By the way, you can use it without restrictions at any time you want.
- Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64 bits)
- 5 GB free space in your storage disk
- 4 GB RAM
- Download PowerISO and Install it
- Download Matlab
Video to Install Matlab Full
If you are a person wich prefer to have a good video tutorial, don’t worry. Here you can see our video where you can learn how to install Matlab in your PC or Laptop without any effort.
How to Install Matlab
- First, we must download Matlab which are five files. If you haven’t downloaded, follow this link and download it.
- When you have all the files, you must extract the .rar files.
- Now you have the next four files.
- Crack Folder. This folder contains two files which will serve to use Matlab Full.
- R2017_a_win_64_dvd1 File. The file is a disk image, and we can use it with the Power Iso program.
- R2017_a_win_64_dvd2 File. It’s a disk image file. We can use it with the Power Iso program.
- Readme File. Here you can see the writing instructions to install Matlab.
- Then we right-click in the DVD1 disk image file, select PowerIso and select “Mount Image to Drive [E:].” When you did the last step, we can probe than our disk image is mounted on the PC. It’s enough to go to My PC folder and see it. If the PowerIso option doesn’t appear you when you right-click is because you haven’t PowerIso installed. Please go to our post and download it.
- Go to My Pc folder and right-click over the virtual disk mounted and select open.
- Now we need to execute the setup file to install Matlab. The setup file must be opened as administrator, to do this please right-click over the file and select Open as Administrator.
- The Matlab Setup is opened, and we must select the second option “Use a File Installation Key” and click next. You must accept the conditions and polities of the program.
- After the license terms, you need to insert the program license; here we’ll use the next license: 09806-07443-53955-64350-21751-41297. You can find the same serial number in the readme file. This file is in the downloaded files.
- To continue with the Matlab installation, we need to insert the path where we want to install all the program files. We are going to set the default path to avoid possibles issues in the future.
- We can also choose the packs or complements that we want to install with Matlab. We are going to install it at full. Click to next and install it. With that, Matlab is going to start to install all the packages in your PC.
- When the installation is about 72% we must to mount the second disk image and to do that, you need to go to the folder where you have the downloaded files and mount the DVD2 as you did in the step number 4. After that, click OK and the installation is going to continue until it finished.
- Once the installation ends click Finish but please, DO NOT RUN THE PROGRAM.
How to Activate Matlab (Crack)
To activate Matlab and can use it without restrictions, is enough if you do the next guide.
- Please go to the Crack Folder. There you can find two files:
- You must copy the first file (.dll) to the following path. If a new window appears, you need to replace the existing file.
- C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2017a\bin\win64\matlab_startup_plugins\lmgrimpl
- Now copy the second file (.lic) to the following path. If a new window appears, you need to replace the existing file.
- C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2017a\licenses\
Once you did the past instructions, you can run the program and check that Matlab installation is complete. Now you can use it without any restriction.
If this tutorial has served you, don’t forget to thanks us in the comments section and subscribe to our page to receive information, tutorials and exclusive content on Matlab relevant topics.